Monday, May 30, 2016

Sad Condition of the This Beautiful Cemetery

This is a lovely historic cemetery in the beautiful Ozarks town I grew up in. I have several family members buried here, including my son. But the cemetery is not being maintained very well by the City or the Cemetery Commissioners, most of whom do not have ancestors buried there. When people including myself posted their heartbreak and anger to the FB site, the Chair of the commission removed the posts and threatened to block anyone that made a negative comment. So I will set up this blog for the families and friends of loved ones buried in the Eureka Springs City Cemetery and let them have a voice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

div id='networkedblogs_nwidget_container' style='height:360px;padding-top:10px;'>
Follow this blog<